Go to Frank's home page by clicking below

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back From Tampa

Had a great trip to Tampa, Florida. I was fortunate enough to meet some of the best and most succesfull contractors anywhere. I recommend anyone involved in the HVAC business go to at least one of these conferences. While I was there I also had a booth in the Expo floor. I was sure busy! Customer Care Plus was a big hit with everyone there. I even had a few folks run around to find their friends so they could see it also. In my workshop "20 methods to turn satisfied customers into raving fans" I had standing room only. in fact the room was so packed, people were turned away.

Right now I am nursing a cold. One of the bad things about working the convention floor is you shake a lot of hands and exchange a lot of germs. Even though I had plenty of hand sanitizer, I guess a few of the little buggers got through to me.

If you haven't signed up for a workshop yet, what are you waiting for? Call me 888-538-5383.

No comments:

Post a Comment